Youth & College Group needs to fill final two roles

  • L Gaborski
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      Hi,

      Our GLEE Project Performing Arts Group in Fremont has many upcoming events and we are having troubles filling the last two lead roles. We need a lead male and female between the ages of 15-22, who are strong singers.

      The program rehearses in Fremont, CA on Monday's from 3:15-4pm. And we have been invited to perform at multiple events over the spring and summer, so we need to fill these last to slots ASAP.

      If you know anyone who is interested or may be a good fit for our program, please have them contact us.

      Kind regards,

      Nikki Parker

      RAW TALENTS

      AllStar Cheer & Dance - Performing Arts - Voice Lessons

      Toll Free 888.588.4418