Audition for ::rapid:transit::!! Seeking bari/bass, tenor & soprano!!

  • ruggerkio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2011
      Rapid Transit, one of the Bay Area's most exciting contemporary a cappella ensembles, is looking for 2 men & 1 woman to join our ranks. We are a fun and talented group of 11 men and women who sing a variety of contemporary music - pop, r&b, jazz, motown & more - check out our awesome playlist at www.rapidtransitacappella.com!

      As we prepare for some upcoming changes in membership - we are looking for:

      1 Baritone / Bass
      1 Tenor 1
      1 Soprano

      We're looking for people with musical experience and skill, enthusiasm for a wide range of music, and an ability to commit to weekly evening rehearsals in San Francisco or Oakland (alternates weekly). Other skills - like music arrangement & vocal percussion - would be an added bonus but definitely not necessary.

      We are focused on making fantastic music and having a great time together!

      Please check us out online - and if you are interested in auditioning or would like more information, please contact the Business Director: yumi@...