- I'm compiling a list of choral/instrumental ensemble directors or other musician/leaders who embody the following traits:
1. Rehearses with ferocity and passion
2. Keeps it about the music and treats the ensemble with dignity
3. Has a strong philosophy about rehearsal and performance
4. Knows what it means to "Serve the Music."
5. Is a creative artist when it comes to directing/teaching/conducting
If a person comes in mind, would you kindly respond with a name and possibly a way to read about them/contact them.
This is for a doctoral degree project at the University of Miami.
I appreciate your responses!