powerful conductors...

  • madis_service
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      I'm compiling a list of choral/instrumental ensemble directors or other musician/leaders who embody the following traits:

      1. Rehearses with ferocity and passion
      2. Keeps it about the music and treats the ensemble with dignity
      3. Has a strong philosophy about rehearsal and performance
      4. Knows what it means to "Serve the Music."
      5. Is a creative artist when it comes to directing/teaching/conducting

      If a person comes in mind, would you kindly respond with a name and possibly a way to read about them/contact them.

      This is for a doctoral degree project at the University of Miami.
      I appreciate your responses!

      Kathleen