Bass singers needed for a large chorus

  • gcrane@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hi,

      Berkeley Community Chorus & Orchestra, a non auditioned chorus, based in Berkeley, is looking for bass singers for the chorus. We are a 190 members chorus, all enthusiastic music lovers singers.

      Our next semester, starting next Monday, 1/10/11, will feature Brahms Ein Deutsches Requiem.

      If you are a bass singer, or know one, and would like to join, please come to our first rehearsal on Monday, 1/10. Rehearsals take place Mondays from 7 to 10 PM at First Congregational Church (large assembly hall) 2345 Channing Way (at Dana), Berkeley.

      For more information please visit our website at http://bcco.org

      Gabriela Crane,
      BCCO chorus manager