Real Women. Real Harmony. Real Fun. -- A 5-week introductory vocal workshop

  • narvekyad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2011
      Ladies, if you love to sing, we've got the place for you!

      BAY AREA SHOWCASE CHORUS invites you to come join the fun!

      It's like Glee for grownups!

      Thursdays, 7:00pm, January 13 – February 10, 2011
      (Please arrive at 6:30 the first night.)

      SES Hall (check map as getting to us can be tricky)
      1375 Lafayette Drive
      Santa Clara, California

      Are you a "Gleek"? Do you love "The Sing Off"? Now is your chance to shine! Start the New Year off right and join us for a special introductory five-week program to experience the joy and fun of singing, friendship, and good times!

      Come SHARE THE JOY of music with us! No experience necessary! And although it's helpful, you don't even have to be able to read music!

      Call (408) 973-1555 or RSVP via e-mail to divas@.... Visit http://www.singharmony.org for more info.

      NOTE: While this program is a special introductory class, guests are welcome to visit and sing with us at ANY rehearsal.