Sing for Your Life, 12/30/10

  • dulcimate52
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2010
      Sing for Your Life '10
      Thursday, December 30th - Noon to Midnight
      with SoVoSo & Friends
      First Congregational Church of Oakland
      2501 Harrison Street @ 27th Street, near Whole Foods
      Suggested donation $15 & up (no one turned away)

      Leader Schedule:
      12-2 SoVoSó members
      2-4 Leaders from our OnceVoice community, featuring DJ Hamouris
      4-6 Linda Tillery
      6-8 Vernon Bush & Ashling Cole
      8-10 Bryan Dyer
      10-12 David Worm

      JOIN THE CIRCLE!
      The OneVoice CircleSingers of Oakland, CA, invite you to join us at our 9th annual 12-hour community singing ritual and celebration. Reflect on the passing year and dream up the new one while rubbing shoulders and sharing soundwaves with this community of singers. Drop in or stay the whole time. Sing or listen. All are welcome!

      Refreshments provided by East Bay Food Not Bombs.
      Altars & art by local artists.
      For more info and to volunteer, visit www.circlesing.net

      Follow us on Twitter: @Circlesing
      Facebook: OneVoice CircleSingers

      Turn your money into song! Please click here to donate to "Sing for Your Life '10" in advance. Thank you!
      http://circlesing.net/donate.html

      Yours in song,

      The Sing for Your Life Team
      (Danny, DJ, Eve, Jessica, Kar, & Phoebe)
      www.circlesing.net