Pacific Masterworks Chorus - AUDITIONS

  • maxie24@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2010

      Pacific Masterworks Chorus - Artistic Director, Dr. Greg Lyne

      Audition to sing with a new and exciting chorus in a Spring Concert, "In Praise of Music."

      The Pacific Masterworks Chorus is devoted to high quality choral performance.  We embrace a wide variety of repertoire ranging from works of the a cappella tradition through accompanied compositions, including choral masterworks.  We seek to perform distinctive choral music that will have value to both our performers and to our audiences.  We provide training and education in historical and contemporary choral methods for individual growth and community enrichment.

      Our schedule:

      Auditions: Jan 5, 12 & 19     -    Retreat: Feb 26      -     Performance: Mar 26 & 27

      Rehearsal address:       St. Clare's Episcopal Church, 3350 Hopyard Rd., Pleasanton CA

      To set up your appointment, send email to auditions@...

      www.pacificmasterworkschorus.org

      We look forward to hearing from you.