"Sing Off," Tonight on NBC (My favorite show of last year)

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2010
      Dear Singers,
      Last year I watched every second of this show with delight and
      disbelief.
      My faith in the medium was renewed watching a tv show about great a
      cappella
      singing where the contestants are treated with respect and joy and the
      criticism
      is purely constructive and positive. Deep thanks to all the local
      singers and
      lovers of song who had a part in it. I hope you will enjoy it as
      much as I did.
      All blessings, Kate

      http://www.daemonstv.com/2010/12/05/the-sing-off-nbc-season-2-first-look
      Mondays and Wednesdays, Dec. 6, 8, 13 & 15 (8-10 p.m. ET);
      Live Finale: Monday, Dec. 20 (8-10 p.m. ET).