Women with Wings Santa cruz Dec 18

  • Tammy H.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010

      This year's 5th annual Winter Solstice concert will focus on songs from Eastern Europe.  Eastern Europe boasts a thousand year long and strong lineage of women lifting their voices together to express the trials and joys of life! The harmonies and rhythms are sophisticated, alluring, mesmerizing.The concert will also include solstice and winter songs from other traditions, as well as vocal meditation and audience participation.  I hope you can join us!

      Women with Wings Winter Concert ~ Directed by Heather Houston

      Saturday, Dec. 18th @ 7:30 p.m. - Doors open @ 7:00

      The Center for Spiritual Living - 1818 Felt St., Santa Cruz

      $12.00 in advance http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/139991

      $15.00 at the door

      10% of the proceeds will go to Women for Women International ~ A global movement to empower women survivors of war, civil strife and other conflicts.

      http://www.womenforwomen.org/index.ph

      We have had sold out shows the last two years, so get your tickets early if you really want to be there! :)

      To find out more about Eastern European Women's Vocal music, please visit http://www.kitka.org or http://themysteryofthebulgarianvoices.com/

      Tammy Heinsohn
      The Human Voice Show - The best in a cappella and vocal harmonies!
      KKUP Cupertino, 91.5FM - Every Tuesday morning, 7-10am
      (831)332-8595
      tammykkup@...
      www.kkup.org