This Saturday: Voices In Harmony presents "Christmas Cheer" with the Alley Cats

  • ilove5ths
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2010
      Greetings fellow music lovers!

      We're just days away from what should be one of the best concerts of the year in the Bay Area. If you love vocal music and close harmony, you don't want to miss it - and it's not too late to get tickets!

      Voices in Harmony, under the direction of Dr. Greg Lyne, invite you to join us for "Holiday Cheer 2010" on Saturday, December 4th - with two performances at 2 PM and 7:30 PM in the Elizabeth A. Hangs Theater at the Santa Clara Convention Center.

      Kick off your holiday season with Voices in Harmony with special guests, The Alley Cats - known for their a cappella renditions of timeless Doo-Wop classics and zany improvisational comedy. See their promo video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZd6ts2a6Vo

      This exciting concert will also include the ever-popular audience sing-a-long, and a memorable finale featuring Voices in Harmony with The Alley Cats.

      If you want to invite friends we have a convenient web flyer available here:
      http://tinyurl.com/VIHFlyer

      It is sure to be an awesome way to kick off the holiday season, we hope to see you there!

      Thanks,
      -Ian K