Event Request

  • swedeenheather
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2010
      Hi there,

      Not sure if this yahoogroups email address is still being used, and I have reached out to some groups individually, but thought I'd put this out there in hopes that there might be someone available and interested in the following:

      We are interested in possibly booking an acapella group for a company party in San Francisco on the evening of Thursday, November 11.

      Our company is an advertising agency named Eleven (a reference to the old Christopher Guest movie This Is Spinal Tap), and as such we're having a rock and roll themed 11/11 party.  We would love to have your group come in around 5:45 or 6, and sing a medley of whatever rock songs you have in your repertoire (preferably 80s hair band anthems like Journey's "Don't Stop Believin," Bon Jovi's "Living on a Prayer," Van Halen's "Jump,"etc). If you don't have that many, no worries — we really only need about 10-20 minutes of your time, as we have also booked a rock karaoke band for the rest of the evening.

      The event will be held in the alley of The Irish Bank off of Bush Street next door to our office, between Grant and Kearny.

      We'd love to know if this is something you'd be interested in at your earliest convenience.

      Best,

      Heather

      Heather Henley Human Resources
      Eleven Inc. 445 Bush Street San Francisco CA 94108 Tel 415 707.1175 Fax 415 707.1100 www.eleveninc.com