Party of 2 seeks male lead

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2010
      Passing this info along for Morrie Bobrow.

      I've seen this show three times. It's the best thing Morrie's ever
      done and has gotten raves. http://www.partyof2themusical.com/

      If you fit the bill or know someone who does, please contact Morrie
      directly. I'm not at all involved with the production, just an old
      friend of Morrie's.
      KM