Pro bono a cappella group(s) needed for Miss CA Pgnt 7/11 L'more

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2010
      The 2010 Miss California Pageant, being presented in Livernore on Sun
      July 11, 4pm, is looking for pro bono a cappella groups to sing
      between competition segments. If your group is interested, please
      contact Aaron Hagerty at either 925-914-1392 or jungleskipprincess@...
      direct. Do not respond to me; I am not at all connected with this
      event.