Women's Jazz Ensemble - auditions!

  • Janet Mehlhop
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2010
      The High Seas group is looking for an Alto One to join our group this fall. We are a small women's group, based in San Francisco and associated with the St. Francis Yacht Club.

      Rehearsals are Monday nights and dues are $ 110 per month.

      We're looking for someone who loves to perform tight harmoies in a small jazz ensemble.  Site reading experience is extremely helpful but not required.

      Check out our site and please let me know if you are interested in auditions.

      http://hiseas.org/

      Thanks!

      Janet Mehlhop Mansinne
      415/595-7090