Wanted: Energetic Male Singers

  • steven dusza
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2010
      To: Men Singers Everywhere.
      1) Are you looking for more than A Cappella or Glee Club?
      2) Do you enjoy singing in tight harmony?
      3) Do you enjoy performing stage choreography while you sing?
      4) Would you like to be a part of a quality-committed, hard-working men's chorus who love to have fun entertaining their audiences?

      If you've answered 'YES' to any of the above questions, then 'VOICES IN HARMONY' could be just what you're looking for.
      We are a diverse group of men from many walks of life, many ages, and with various music backgrounds who share one common goal; A strong committment to singing/performing to the best of our ability.
      Please visit our website, http://www.vihchorus.org/, and click on the 'JOIN US' tab to find out more about becoming a part of our great music team.
      Thanks!
      Steven D.