[ba-acappella] A Cappella Groups Wanted to Perform at Charity Benefit

  • Denim Springer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 1999
      Greetings,
      I'm putting on an a cappella festival in Davis CA to benefit a local charity
      (The Children's Therapy Center). I'm looking for groups in the Sacramento
      and Bay Areas who are willing to perform for free or at a discounted rate
      for exposure and a fun performing oppurtunity. For now, the tentative date
      is February 11.

      Interested parties please e-mail Jeremy at SingersWanted@....

      FREE Email for ALL! Sign up at http://www.mail.com