Sing For Your Life 2009 -- School music benefit concert

  • Jordan Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009
      This coming weekend, November 7 and 8, the Gold Standard Chorus of
      Santa Cruz presents Sing For Your Life 2009: a Benefit for Music in
      our Schools.

      Headliners for all three shows are The Vagrants, the 2009
      International Collegiate Barbershop Quartet champions. Each show will
      also feature a different selection of local school choirs, among them
      some exceptionally good, award-winning ensembles; Saturday's matinee
      will also include LoveNotes (Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes winners).

      Show Times:
      Saturday, November 7: 1:30pm matinee, 7:30pm evening.

      Sunday, November 8: 3:00pm matinee.

      Tickets:
      $15 advance / $20 door for general admission
      $20 advance / $25 door for VIP seating

      For information call 831/423-4155.
    • Jordan Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
        Hi all,

        I've been reminded that I neglected to include the venue for the
        concert below. Sorry!

        All three shows will be held at the new Aptos High School Performing
        Arts Center:
        100 Mariner Way
        Aptos, CA
        (about 2 blocks north of Hwy 1 at Freedom Blvd exit)

        Best,
        Jordan Johnson
        Director, Santa Cruz Gold Standard Chorus