Wanted: All male a-cappella group in Marin

  • philipbethge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi, I am new in Marin county (coming from Germany) and would like to set up or join an all male a-cappella group (up to six men) at/near San Rafael. I can provide a lot of a-capella sheet music and have about 15 years experience in a-capella singing. Please mail if you are interested to set something up or if you are looking for an additional singer (I can do base/bariton or high tenor).

      Thanks, Philip