Having auditions! SF based all female a cappella group

  • lisafloblack2004
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2009
      Hi everyone!

      The Loose Interpretations, an all female a cappella group based in San Francisco, is having auditions.

      A little bit about us:
      We're a group of around 12 ladies in our 20s and 30s. We sing a variety of songs: pop, rock, jazz, standards. Check out our website for more info: www.loosies.com. We all have full time jobs and do this for fun, but we also work hard! We rehearse once a week (Mondays) and perform a few times (or more) a year.

      What we're looking for:
      A cappella experience is a huge plus, but not required. Same with sight reading. We always need low voices...so altos and bases are highly encouraged to audition! We're auditioning all voice parts though, so email me for more information if you're interested.

      Thanks!

      - Lisa o.b.o. The Loosies