SING with an award-winning Women's Chorus for Christmas!!! (Pride of the Pacific Chorus)

  • poptart235
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2009
      Want to sing in a FUN Christmas Show in an AMAZING venue (California
      Theater in San Jose!) for one of the greatest Directors of Choral
      Music EVER (Dr. Greg Lyne!) on December 6th? YEAH YOU DO!!!

      The Pride of the Pacific Chorus has opened its doors and would love
      to have YOU join us for rehearsals in preparation for this wonderful
      concert and, of course, the concert! There is no long-term
      commitment, no costume or music fees - just the commitment from you
      that you will attend the rehearsals, learn the music (must be
      memorized), and be free to sing your little hearts out on December
      6th!

      Of course we'd prefer a group of experienced singers to come crashing
      down our door, but, really, as long as you can match pitch to sing in
      our ensemble, hold your part down (four part a cappella - close
      harmony) and attend rehearsals and the concert, we want YOU!

      Here's the nitty gritty:

      When are rehearsals??? Wednesday nights, 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
      Where are they held? Livermore! Elks Lodge or Aahmes Center
      depending on facility availability
      Where is the concert? The BEAUTIFUL California Theater in San Jose!
      When?? Sunday, December 6th, 7pm! Invite your family
      and friends - I promise they will be IMPRESSED.
      Who will be on the show? Voices in Harmony Men's Chorus, The Santa
      Clara Chorale...and, quite possibly, YOU!
      What will I wear? Probably nice black pants and shoes and a nice
      jewel toned blouse - sparkly would be nice!
      Who you gonna call? Cheryl! 925-784-8801! Questions? Just ask!

      For more information on our group, please feel free to visit our
      website at: <http://www.pridepacificchorus.org/>! We are a great group
      of ladies who love working hard and, of course, having FUN! Come try
      it out!!!