Axe Cappella: the Richter Scales and Keeva on 10/30 in SF

  • Mark Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2009
      Come hear the Richter Scales and Keeva sing an evening of "Trick or Treat A
      Cappella" the night before Halloween in SF's Mission District.

      The Richter Scales: So what if many of us are a decade or more past our
      prime? We still possess the ability to bring an audience to tears. Whether
      they are tears of laughter or tears of horror is another matter. You'd best
      hope for the laughter tears.

      Keeva A Cappella: A group of SF Bay Area professionals and graduate students
      who have been singing world music and other culturally significant songs
      (e.g. "Oh Mickey you're so fine") for more than a decade.

      Date: Friday, October 30th
      Time: 7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
      Place: Noe Valley Ministry, 1021 Sanchez Street at 23rd
      Price: Free for folks in costume; suggested $7 donation for all others
      Food: Various tricks and treats will be available

      All ages are welcome. We'll have candy for folks who want to warm up their
      trick-or-treating muscles. Costume-wearers welcome.