SCC Choir Invitational: Voices of Harmony (October 24th)

  • steven dusza
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      This is a follow-up to 'Mark This In Your Calender.' Be sure to phone me for tickets at 408-885-0905 to save on handling charges, or visit our website at scc.org/tickets. Purchase a season ticket and save up to 25%. For advertising in our beautiful Concert Programs call 408-535-8636 or visit us online at scc.org