Singing in Circle, Saturday, Nov. 14th, Fairfax Community Church

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      SINGING IN CIRCLE
      PLEASE JOIN US
      We are Becky Reardon, Melanie DeMore, Terry Garthwaite and Kate Munger.
      Four beloved teachers, songwriters and singers, who have
      been leading the fabled Women Singing in Circle retreat on
      Lama Mountain in New Mexico for the past five years,
      are re-uniting in Marin in November to offer a taste of
      that experience to men and women singers in the Bay Area.

      We'd love to have you join us for a lovely afternoon of singing at
      Fairfax Community Church
      2398 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, Fairfax
      Saturday from 11 am to 5 pm, November 14th.
      Sliding Scale $75 - 40

      We will be singing rounds and songs from our own and other cultures,
      singing that will take us to places of joy, peace, release of grief, and
      celebration of our hearts, minds and bodies.
      This workshop is for all levels of experience.

      Please bring with you water and nourishment to last the afternoon.
      We'll stop for lunch...
      You bring your own lunch; we'll bring the music.
      (Fabulous Health Food Store within walking distance...
      The Good Earth...www.goodearthnaturalfoods.net)

      Need more information? call Kate at 415-669-1413