Still seeking one good tenor!

  • Greg Casper
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2009
      The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers South Bay / Monterey branch is still
      seeking one good tenor to sing with us this season. We do lots of really
      great arrangements of carols both familiar and new, and we're looking to
      fill out our roster for this year.

      We are: A bay area tradition. Established here back in the 70's, we are the
      worlds largest professional a cappella Christmas caroling company. We sing
      in Dickensian-costumed quartets for audiences of all kinds. We are a fun and
      talented group of people who love music and singing and Christmas. We'd love
      to have you join us.

      You are: Experienced singing close harmonies. Most likely have some a
      cappella experience. Are a good sightreader. Have great pitch and no problem
      singing one-to-a-part music. You also need to live and/or work in either the
      408 or 831 area code. That is our region. If you're in a bordering area and
      think you won't mind driving to the San Jose area for rehearsals and then
      all over the south bay for gigs, that could work as well.

      We need someone YESTERDAY, so please contact me ASAP. Rehearsals have
      already begun, so you'll need to come up to speed very quickly. We have a
      songbook of about 60 songs comprising nearly 300 pages, so there's much to
      learn. But it's all fun and. IT PAYS!

      Contact:

      Greg Casper

      Manager - The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers

      South Bay / Monterey Branch

      carolers@...