The EDLOS "A Cappella Broadway!" , Fri., 10/2, Throckmorton Theatre Mill Valley

  • knudsenproductions
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hello again, friends and fans of the EDLOS!

      We're excited to remind you that there's less than two days left to pick
      up tickets for our hit show, The EDLOS: A Cappella Broadway!, which will
      take place at 142 Throckmorton Theatre on Friday, October 2 at 8 p.m.
      Click <http://www.142throckmortontheatre.com> here
      <http://www.142throckmortontheatre.org/event.php?eventid=1111> for
      event info, or <http://www.142throckmortontheatre.com> here
      <http://142throckmorton.inticketing.com/events>
      <http://142throckmorton.inticketing.com/events> to purchase tickets --
      or call the theatre box office at
      (415) 383 9600. Tickets may be available at the door, but reservations
      are strongly recommended. Here are the details:

      142 Throckmorton Theatre
      142 Throckmorton Ave.
      Mill Valley CA 94941
      Telephone (415) 383-9600

      Friday, October 2, 2009
      Curtain Time: 8 p.m.

      The EDLOS: A Cappella Broadway! is a revue comprised entirely of
      original a cappella arrangements by The EDLOS themselves. It It presents
      a full evening of the best-known and best-loved hit songs from
      Broadway's finest productions, all delivered with the unique brand of
      costumery and humor that has come to define every EDLOS performance.
      Representative shows include The Music Man, Man of La Mancha, Fiddler on
      the Roof, Les Misérables, West Side Story, The Fantasticks, Hair,
      Guys and Dolls, Cabaret, and many more. This is a show you'll not want
      to miss! We hope to see you there!

      Our best as always,
      The EDLOS
      www.theedlos.com