Seeking Bass/Baritone for Quartet in SF

  • Priscilla Wu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2009
      Are you a bass/baritone looking for a regular, no-pressure musical
      outlet? We're an amateur vocal quartet going on a decade of four-part
      jazz, doo-wop, pop, and big-band songs, both a cappella and
      accompanied by a professional musician who's also our conductor and
      musical director. You'll need to be able to commit to evening
      rehearsals in San Francisco every other week or so, complete with
      wine, dessert, discussion, and -- ultimately -- singing. You should
      also be able to read music, have some choral experience, and really,
      really like to sing. Finally, what we need more than just a new bass
      is a good fit for our group, so please call 415-334-9125 or email
      the2tenors@... if you'd like to consider joining us for a trial
      rehearsal or two.