A cappella / barbershop at Burning Man?

  • Chris Phoenix
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2009
      I'd love to find fellow enthusiasts for some strolling serenading
      and/or casual performing. I'd also enjoy joining a group, if it's not
      too late. Google tells me that Acapplaya and the Playa Choir exist,
      but not how to contact them.

      I sing barbershop; I've also done a little Balkan. I'm a bass or
      baritone. I can sight-read pretty well (in real time, if it's a slow
      song) and learn quickly. I've got a strong voice but know how to
      blend.

      I did Burning Man last year and loved it.

      My email address is cphoenix at gmail dot com; please pass it on to
      anyone who might want it.

      Chris