World Harmony Chorus accepts new singers Sept/Oct

  • eastbaysings
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 16, 2009
      Come sing with World Harmony Chorus for a semester or longer: Oakland (Tuesdays), Lafayette (Thursdays), Mountain View (Mondays). We sing awesome SATB arrangements of songs from Africa, the Balkans, Uraquay, and North America. Weekly rehearsals for 4 months, then 3-4 performances. Solo opportunities for experienced singers. All levels are welcome. Adults and teens. Friendly group. Just show up and try it out for free. There is a fee, but scholarships and work study available. Check the website for staert dates, but you can join later if you pick up music easily. Oakland and Lafayette: www.eastbaysings.com 510 387 4462 betsy@... .
      Mountain View: www.instantharmony.com daniel@...