Voices announces New Director and Call for Auditions

  • Jessica Flintoft
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2009
      Voices Lesbian Choral Ensemble is pleased to announce Jessica Bejarano as
      our new Music Director. Jessica comes to Voices with skills, passion, and
      talent. We are thrilled to have her join us. You can read more about Jessica
      at http://www.jessicabejarano.com Welcome Jessica!

      Also, Voices is looking for a few new singers to join us. Please consider
      joining yourself, or pass this announcement on to someone else who may be
      interested. We will be holding auditions in early September. Voices Lesbian
      Choral Ensemble is an a cappella group that strives to use musical
      excellence and the messages in its repertoire to promote lesbian visibility
      and social justice. Check us out at http://www.voiceslce.org

      Please contact us ASAP at voicesinfo@... or call (510) 486-8984 if
      interested in finding out more about auditioning!