New Dimension Chorus Guest Night

  • He who is wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Do you sing in the shower? In the living room when you think no one is listening, are you humming tunes from way back when? Do you know all the words to "Melancholy Baby" or whatever your favorite song may be? If this describes you then you should be aware of our special guest night on Thursday August 13, 2009.

      The New Dimension Chorus invites all men who like to sing, whether or not you have ever sung in an organized chorus, group or as a soloist, to come to visit us and experience barbershop harmony. We feature a relaxed atmosphere where everyone has the opportunity to discover his own voice. Our director, Demaster Survine emphasizes proper breathing, posture, and vocal technique. The only requirement is that you like to sing.

      We rehearse every Thursday evening from 7:00 to 10:00pm at Calvary Lutheran Church, 17200 Via Magdalena, San Lorenzo, Calif [ map of the facility http://tinyurl.com/kozewy ]. No reservation is needed, but if you would like any further information contact Ray Spinosa at 925-989-2214 or at http://www.ndchorus.com/contact

      --
      Jeff Harris
      OASAASLLS