Release of Marilyn Power Scott's CD Spirit of Harmony, Friday, August 28th in Emeryville

  • Kate Munger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 12:48 PM
      Spirit of Harmony
      A Collection of Rounds
      by
      Marilyn Power Scott

      CD RELEASE CELEBRATION
      Friday evening, August 28, from 7-10 p.m.
      At the Commodore Club at Watergate,
      10 Commodore Drive, Emeryville, CA, 94608.

      I hope to see you there! RSVPs would be nice, so we can have a rough
      idea of numbers.
      Feel free to invite others who are interested.
      With love and thanks,
      Marilyn (mpower.scott@...)

      There is a strong possibility of live singing...

      To be Green: Please bring your own cup or glass and cloth napkin.
      And carpool. Traffic could be thick that time of day; you might
      consider public transportation.

      If you can't make the celebration but would like to hear a clip
      "Gather Us Together" and buy a CD directly from Marilyn, please
      contact her at the email above.
      $15 plus $2.50 for tax, shipping and handling.