SingersMarin Auditions

  • SingersMarin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2009
      SingersMarin is holding auditions for all youth and adult choruses on Saturday, August 8th at our office (1038 Redwood Highway in Mill Valley). Interested singers should call (415)383-3712 to schedule an audition appointment.

      Since 1987, SingersMarin has been providing the opportunity for singers of all ages to gain valuable musicianship skills, make new friends, and discover the joy of singing. We are currently inviting new members to join our family of youth and adult choruses. Please call the office or e-mail us at singers@... to learn more about the audition requirements, and visit our website www.singersmarin.org to read about all of our different choruses.

      On August 8th we will have 15 minute time slots throughout the day for singers of all musicianship levels to audition and find out more about our organization. If you are an interested singer but can’t audition on this date, another appointment can be made upon request.

    • SingersMarin
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 4, 2010
        SingersMarin will be holding auditions for their youth and adult choruses on
        Saturday, August 14 between 10:00 am and 4:00 pm at the SingersMarin office,
        located at 1038 Redwood Highway in Mill Valley. Interested singers should
        call 415-388-3712 or email: singers@... to schedule an
        appointment. For more information: Visit our website at
        www.singersmarin.org