The OAKLAND JAZZ CHOIR wants YOU!!

  • Heather Fong
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2009
      The OAKLAND JAZZ CHOIR wants YOU!!

      AUDITIONS AUGUST 5TH, 7 PM

      WHERE:

      OAKLAND, CA

      Prior to the audition you will be provided with sheet music & a CD
      for learning your part.

      Come sing with us!

      For more information

      Go to:

      www.oaklandjazzchoir.com

      "Open Auditions"

      The Oakland Jazz Choir is a highly committed, select performing group
      of singers led by Artistic Director Sandra Peter and accompanied by
      Walter Bankovitch. OJC sings traditional & contemporary jazz with
      original arrangements. We have performed at Yoshis, SFJAZZ Summer
      Concert Series, Kimball's, Great American Music Hall, Bach Dancing &
      Dynamite Society, San Jose Jazz Festival, the IAJE Convention in Long
      Beach & many other Bay Area venues.

      During Black History Month and Jazz Appreciation Month, OJC brings
      our unique, interactive �What is Jazz?� workshop to the Oakland
      Public Schools.

      Sopranos, Altos and Tenors are especially encouraged!