Hookslide @ Angelica's in Redwood City, June 20

  • Jon Pilat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2009
      Come check out Hookslide at Angelica's Bistro on Saturday, June 20. This
      is a new, all ages venue for us and we're very excited to see all of you
      there. Please call to make dinner reservations--that is your seat
      guarantee for the show. Better still, the food's quite good. See you
      there!

      Saturday, June 20
      863 Main Street, Redwood City, CA
      $15 cover
      7:00 pm dinner
      8:30 pm HOOKSLIDE!!!
      all ages
      call 650.365.3226 for dinner reservations

      a taste of what you might hear at the show:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O37ip-zKTno

      a silly commerical we made for the show:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqUUCT-j3E8

      jon pilat
      bass&beatbox, hookslide
      http://www.hook-slide.com