Ro Sham Bo at the Montclair Farmer's Market - Sunday June 14th

  • RoShamBoSings
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 10, 2009
      Ro Sham Bo will be performing at the Montclair Farmer's Market in Oakland this Sunday. Here are details:

      Date: Sunday June 14th
      Time: 9:15 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
      Admission: free
      Address: La Salle Avenue in Montclair Village

      Come look for us on La Salle Avenue, between Mountain Boulevard and Moraga Avenue. This will be the first full-length performance with our new alto, Carolyn Dowd, whom we are thrilled to be singing with. We hope to see lots of you there for some fun a cappella jazz with a Latin/funk influence!

      Thanks,

      Ro Sham Bo (www.roshambosings.com)
      (Bonnie Doyle, Audrey Kauffman, Carolyn Dowd, Gray Norton, Ben Fendel and Ryan Tomko)