Alto and Tenor Paid Positions at St. Ann Chapel, Palo Alto

  • hholder0
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2009
      St. Ann Chapel in Palo Alto is seeking a tenor and an alto to join our soli quintet for High Anglican masses. These are paid positions.

      Rehearsals are held immediately before and after the 11am Sunday service (no midweek rehearsal).

      Prospective singers must be able to sightread well, have solo potential, and be able to produce a straight tone.

      Interested candidates can arrange an audition by contacting Helen Holder at hholder0@....

      http://www.saintannchapel.org