juicy jazz brainstorming

  • Brenda Leach
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29 3:26 PM
      I'm looking for some help brainstorming about juicy jazz singing/
      learning possibilities for the summer. I like jazz standards and
      ensemble singing, and am desperate to have some sort of learning
      experience that involves other people. JazzCamp West sounds fabulous,
      but is too expensive.

      Do you have any suggestions???

      I am open to possibilities--a weekend camp/ weekly ensemble practice/
      some sort of vocal technique class/ music theory/ improving sight
      singing/ even beginning jazz piano class. I could spend about $300
      total, probably.

      I have quite a bit of acappella experience. I live in Boulder Creek.
      I'm a full time Mom, so I can't do daily classes unless it's just for
      a week.