E. Bay: Join Out On A Clef's fight against cancer!

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2009
      Don't miss a fun-filled afternoon with the
      de-ranged lesbian a cappella group, Out On A
      Clef, joined by doo-wop group The 3 Sixties!!
      We join women's fight against cancer by
      supporting two amazing organizations. Bring your
      friends -- everyone welcome.

      Sunday, May 31, 2:00 - 4:00 PM, Doors open 1:00 PM
      Out On A Clef and fun doo-wop group, "The 3 Sixties"
      BENEFIT FOR WOMEN'S FIGHT AGAINST CANCER
      Proceeds go to Breast Cancer Action and the Women Cancer Resource Center

      The Space, 4148 MacArthur Blvd., Oakland, CA
      Near High St. in the Laurel district, 57 bus lines, 14 bus from Fruitvale BART
      Wheelchair accessible
      $ 15 - 20 (or what you can donate to these fine organizations)

      Great raffle prizes, too!!
      Info: 510-436-4277, thespaceoakland@...

      Other shows with Out On A Clef...

      Saturday, June 13, 3:30 - 8:00 PM
      With Judea Eden Band, Liquid Girlfriend, and Richie
      FABULITA 3: a fund raiser for FABULOSA 2009 Women's Music Festival in July
      EL Rio, on the patio
      3158 Mission St., at Cesar Chavez, San Francisco, CA 94110
      Come early for the *free* BBQ @ 3:30 while it lastsĀŠ.
      www.elriosf.com
      <http://www.fabulosafest.com>www.fabulosafest.com

      Sunday, August 16, 2:00 - 4:00 PM
      With the Average Dyke Band!!!! Get ready to dance your arse off!
      BACK PORCH CONCERT in Oakland
      Info. and reservations: backporchconcerts@...

      Check us out at <www.outonaclef.com>