Voices in Harmony at the Center for the Performing Arts in San Jose May 30th

  • Niklas Troedsson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2009
      Hi Music Lover,

      What do you know?

      The Voices in Harmony's Spring show is right around the corner, and I want you to be among the first to know.

      http://www.vihchorus.org/img/VIH_nashville_2008.jpg

      On May 30th we will be performing in the San Jose Center for the Performing Arts. Again this year it will be an evening show starting at 7:30pm, and it will be a sensational show.

      The VIH chorus, fresh off its finish in the top-three at last summer's internationals in Nashville, will be doing some of the songs that got us there in the first place. We'll also be performing the competition set we will be taking to competition in Anaheim in July.

      To see a preview of what we are doing just click on: www.vihchorus.org (but be sure to come back).

      And, if that isn't all, we are showcasing two great A Cappella groups:

      • Metropolis – From Los Angeles, they are consistently in the top-ten in the world and are probably the most entertaining quartet you will ever see. We are lucky to have been able to get them on our program and this is their final year as a quartet. They not only sing well, but their comedy is unparalleled. http://www.harmonize.com/Metropolis/

      • Boyz Nite Out – A top A Cappella group that has entertained their audiences for the last 15 years. Have shared the stage with Ray Charles, the Righteous Brothers, Jefferson Starship, and Yes, even Big, Bad Voodoo Daddy. Their music is not barbershop, but it swings and you will definitely tap your feet. http://www.boyzniteout.com/

      Attached is a flyer link, I would suggest you print it out as a reminder.

      The best seats are all reserved:
      • Gold Circle $35 (Reserved: I recommend these)
      • Silver $25 (Reserved: Not a bad alternative)
      • Bronze $12 (General Admission)

      The flyer contains the place to order tickets: download it at

      http://vihchorus.org/performances

      Or

      http://vihchorus.org/media/2009-05-30-flyer.pdf

      See y'all there; and spread the word to your music lover friends!

      Sincerely,
      Nick Troedsson
      Voices in Harmony, Show Producer