Guest night with the Peninsulaires

  • rjharmon0316
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009
      Men ! Sing 4 part a capella harmony with us in Sunnyvale.

      Guest night at Peninsulaires Men's Chorus is Tuesday May 19, 7:30-9:00pm.

      We'll have sheet music available, teach you to sing songs and tags in
      4-part a capella harmony, and get to know you.

      This is a great time to visit and learn more about this wonderful hobby we love so much.

      Join us at First United Methodist Church of Sunnyvale, 535 Old San
      Francisco Road, in Sunnyvale, CA.

      Take a look at our web-site: www.barbershop-harmony.org
      <http://www.barbershop-harmony.org>

      Email us at: info@...