Need BBSQ for May 7 in SF!

  • Ken Malucelli
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Greetings, all!

      I am in need of a Bay Area based male barbershop quartet for Thu. May
      7 at Bimbo's in San Francisco to sing "Sit Down, You're Rocking the
      Boat" (Guys and Dolls) as an attention getter to squire meeting
      attendees from the bar/reception area to the dining room. The quartet
      might also sing a few tunes during the cocktail hour, as well (still
      TBD). Standard BBSQ attire, whatever a group happens to wear as an
      appropriate costume for an upscale dinner party. Fee: $500 to quartet.

      If you or someone you know can handle this request and can submit a
      group Web site or at least a photo and midi or mp3, that would be very
      helpful. Please respond to me directly.
      Thx!

      Ken Malucelli
      Ken@...