seeking bright tenor

  • Daniel Burns
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009
      Newly-formed male acapella group in the San Jose area is seeking a fourth member
      to sing Tenor 1 or 2.
      Our group's musical focus is acapella jazz in the style of the Hi-Los, Four
      Freshmen, and sing with back up pre recorded music in the future.
      Candidate should have very good sense of pitch, strong ability to harmonize by
      ear, and at least moderate ability to read music.
      Our group members have many years of experience in Jazz ,musical theater, Barbershop, classical. We rehearse now on tuesdays and wednesdays.
      . Our intent is to have fun as well as performing once or twice a
      month. please e-mail Tom at t_pelton@... tel: 408-251-8711 .