[ba-acappella] Re: Moxy Fruvous plays Bay area 21-23rd

  • Kirifox@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1999
      Ah, and since we are on the subject of Fruvous...

      The Canadian lads will also be at the Great American Music Hall on Saturday,
      the 23rd. See their website (www.fruvous.com) for details.

      (With luck, by that time I will be safely relocated to your fine city from my
      chilly one in eastern PA. See ya at the show! )

      -- Tina O'Halloran, tina@...
      got spit? productions
      web design services, vocal percussion newsletter and registry.
      http://www.gotspit.com
      ----------------------------------

      In a message dated 10/8/99 1:13:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      tammyh@... writes:

      << I know they aren't strictly a cappella, but have been discussed in a
      cappella circles so thought you might be as interested in seeing them as I
      am!

      Moxy Fruvous
      Thursday October 21 8:00pm
      $8 advanced/ $10 at the door
      Palookaville
      1133 Pacific Avenue
      (831)454-0600
      http://www.palookaville.com

      The ad describes them as Rocky-Horror Vaudeville Glam Folkers.

      (I also notice in the ad that Zap Mama is coming Nov. 6 to Palookaville in
      case you aren't going to the a cappella summit in San Rafael.) >>