Tenor, Bass/Baritone and Alto openings

  • Helen Intintoli
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2009
      Well Tempered Voices  announces openings for Tenor I and II, Bass and Alto voices. The 8 member group is expanding to 12.
      We are looking for singers who enjoy singing a wide variety of music, can commit to weekly rehearsals (Wednesday evenings) in Vallejo and/or Fairfield, and have some experience singing in small groups.  Ability to read music is desirable.

      The Well Tempered Voices has recorded two cds: To Make Us All Merry ( Christmas) and Mixed Bag. (folk, jazz, pop)
      For more information, please call Helen Intintoli 707 642 5614.