Born to Drone CD release concert, Portola Valley - April 4

  • Jeanne Benioff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28 2:42 PM
      Born to Drone presents our first CD, *A Star is Shining.*

      Please join us for our CD release concert/party!

      Ladera Community Church, 3300 Alpine Road, Portola Valley,
      http://www.ladera.org/

      Saturday, April 4, 2009, at 8 p.m.

      $10 suggested donation at the door. CDs will be available for
      purchase, also $10. Free refreshments will be served!

      Featuring songs from Bulgaria, Georgia, Russia, Croatia, Macedonia,
      Latvia, Czech Republic, Albania, and Norway with instrumental
      accompaniment provided by Ian and David Saxton.

      For more information, please contact Jeanne Benioff at 650-364-8119

      Please visit our website at www.borntodrone.org

      Jeanne Benioff
      jbenioff@...