Two Chances to Chant! 3/27 in Berkeley, 4/3 in SF

  • Daniel Tucker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2009
      Two Chances to Chant!
      Upcoming kirtans with Devas and Divas chant band, open to the public:

      Friday, March 27
      "Kirtan at Kristan's"
      1910 Virginia St
      Berkeley
      (scent-free house: no perfumes please!)
      Doors 7pm, chanting 7:30-9:30pm
      $10

      Friday, April 3
      "Kirtan at Bernal Yoga"
      461 Cortland Ave
      San Fran (Bernal Heights)
      Chanting 8-10pm
      $10

      Kirtan is a joyous form of group singing, originally from India. It¹s a
      prayer-circle where we¹re all in the choir, and we together release our
      hearts into song. It¹s fun! No prior singing experience is necessary.

      More info and dates at www.DevasAndDivas.com