[ba-acappella] Moxy Fruvous plays Santa Cruz Oct 21

  • Tammy L. Heinsohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 1999
      I know they aren't strictly a cappella, but have been discussed in a
      cappella circles so thought you might be as interested in seeing them as I
      am!

      Moxy Fruvous
      Thursday October 21 8:00pm
      $8 advanced/ $10 at the door
      Palookaville
      1133 Pacific Avenue
      (831)454-0600
      http://www.palookaville.com

      The ad describes them as Rocky-Horror Vaudeville Glam Folkers.

      (I also notice in the ad that Zap Mama is coming Nov. 6 to Palookaville in
      case you aren't going to the a cappella summit in San Rafael.)

      tammy

      Tammy Heinsohn * tammycasa@... * tammyh@...
      (831)425-8595 Home * (831)459-5229 Work * (831)459-4452 Fax
      Contemporary A Cappella Society California Central Coast Ambassador
      Santa Cruz Acappellafest and Talent Showcase (SCATS) Treasurer
      P.O. Box 381 * Santa Cruz, CA 95061-0381
      http://members.aol.com/tammycasa