2009 Bay Area Harmony Sweeps results

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2009
      Thanks to all who helped make our 25th anniversary Bay Area concert another great success. Here are the results:-

      Bay Area Champions - The Love Notes
      2nd place - Plumbers of Rome
      3rd place - House Blend

      Audience Favorite - Plumbers of Rome

      Best Original Song - "Identity" by His Juliet

      Best Original Arrangement - "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Stephen Saxon for The Love Notes

      See the complete set list here:-

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com/setlists/2009bayarea.html

      Tickets for the 25th Annual National Finals on sale Monday at the Marin Center Box Office.

      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com