Re: [ba-acappella] Auditions in San Francisco?

  • Valerie
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2009
      And once you find some groups you like, check their websites.  For example, here are a couple of Bay Area groups seeking singers, and I'm sure there are others:

      Kitka is seeking singers with strong, beautiful voices and engaging stage presence to add to our ensemble. We are looking for vocalists who are adept at singing in both open/chest voice and “pure” (light vibrato) head voice styles. Previous performance experience and familiarity with Eastern European singing is preferred but not necessary.
      http://www.kitka.org/calendar/vocalauditions.html
      Born to Drone is looking for singers - preferably with Balkan singing experience. We meet Thursday evenings in Menlo Park, California. We perform locally several times a year. http://www.borntodrone.org/