Born to Drone CD release party, April 4!

  • Jeanne Benioff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2009
      Born to Drone presents is first CD, *A Star is Shining.*

      Please join us for our CD release party!

      Ladera Community Church, 3300 Alpine Road, Portola Valley,
      http://www.ladera.org/

      Saturday, April 4, 2009, at 8 p.m.

      $10 suggested donation at the door. CDs will be available for purchase.

      Featuring songs from Bulgaria, Georgia, Russia, Croatia, Macedonia,
      Latvia, Czech Republic, Albania, and Norway with instrumental
      accompaniment provided by Ian and David Saxton.

      For more information, please contact Jeanne Benioff at 650-364-8119

      Please visit our website at www.borntodrone.org